What is metagenomics suitable for?
Metagenomics offers a revolutionary tool for a wide range of food-related fields, such as:
- Improvement of food quality by monitoring and identifying changes in the flora during the ageing process of a food product.
- Identification of the source of contamination.
- Management of changes in the production process or the recipe in order to extend the shelf life or to improve the quality of a food product.
All the actors in the food chain (from farm to fork) stand to benefit from the use of the metagenomics:
- Manufacturers whose purpose is to offer an innovative, quality-controlled product.
- Wholesalers wishing to optimise their distribution chain.
- Inspectors whose duty is to safeguard the microbiological quality of the food.
By offering this highly innovative technology, Quality Partner is answersing to a high demanding market and offers companies an efficient solution to improve their food products. As a European pioneer in metagenomics, Quality Partner makes a major contribution to the optimisation of food testing and food chain knowledge.